Is femoroacetabular impingement syndrome (FAIS) responsible for your patients hip and groin pain, or is there another cause? The first step in answering this question is establishing an accurate diagnosis, however this then raises a second important question - how does a diagnosis of FAIS impact your treatment?
How can you rehabilitate patients with FAIS and associated hip or groin pain, and tailor your rehabilitation to meet their activity or sporting requirements?
In this new Clinical Edge online course, Physiotherapist Nichole Hamilton will guide you through a clear and concise explanation of Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI), including common symptoms, diagnosis and management options. This webinar will help you:
- Refresh your knowledge and understanding of normal hip anatomy and biomechanics
- Understand structural variations and common Xray findings in the presence of FAI (CAM and Pincer morphology)
- Learn key tests for physiotherapists to assist in diagnosis
- Understand common pathways that can contribute to the onset of symptoms
- Learn quick postural tips to offload the anterior hip in your patients
- Discover exercise rehabilitation ideas you can use with your FAI and hip pain patients
CLICK HERE to watch this online course with a free trial membership