Would you like free access to presentations from the world’s leading shoulder researchers and clinicians so that you know your shoulder assessment and treatment is completely up to date and awesomely effective?
These videos are going to cover:
- The Art & Science of Shoulder Diagnosis- Clinical decision making and likelihood ratios
- Clinical examination of the patient with shoulder instability
- When is a GIRD (Glenohumeral Internal Rotation Deficit) not a GIRD?
- Scapular assessment and it’s place in clinical reasoning in patients with shoulder pain
- Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy: The dilemma of diagnosis, and Shoulder Symptom Modification Procedure (SSMP)
- Special considerations for the throwing athlete’s shoulder
- Enhanced Rehabilitation following Shoulder Stabilisation surgery
You won’t believe the calibre of the lecturers presenting these topics we have in store for you with these free videos either.
Click here to receive free access to three detailed videos from the world’s leading shoulder researchers and clinicians or click on the picture above for access.
These videos will only be available for a short period of time, so get access now.
I hope you are excited, because I am excited to bring this to you!