How can you treat patients with an achilles or patellar tendinopathy while they’re in the middle of a season or training for an event? Successful treatment often includes loading and strengthening the tendon, but how can you quickly identify the best exercises and load for each patient?
Find out in this Physio Edge podcast as David Pope and Daniel Silvan (Head Physiotherapist at Aspire Academy, Aspetar) discuss how to choose the most effective exercises for your patients to successfully treat lower limb tendinopathy.
Links associated with this episode:
- iTunes - Download and follow the podcast
- Overcast - Download the podcast in Overcast
- Spotify - Listen to the podcast on Spotify
- Download the infographic handout for this podcast
- Comprehensive, practical training to improve your skills, clinical reasoning, treatment results & confidence with a free trial Clinical Edge membership
- Daniel Silvan
- Let David know what you liked about this podcast on Twitter
- Follow and review the podcast on iTunes
- Infographics by Clinical Edge