David Pope and Russell Wright talk about everything to do with feet and ankles. Plantar Fascia and Achilles Tendinopathy are conditions that need good differential diagnosis and specific tailored treatment programs, especially in runners, and in this episode we chat about how you can get the best results with these patients.
causes of plantar fasciosis
strengthening of the plantar fascia
what exercises work with plantar fasciosis, and which ones are a waste of time
nerve entrapments that can be involved in plantar fasciosis, and how to identify these
the role of taping and orthotics
eccentric programs and progressions
keys to successful Achilles rehab
- ankle sprain rehab – keeping it functional
(Warning: this podcast has occasional explicit language)
Links of interest
- Get sexy feet by subscribing to the podcast in iTunes
- Give the Physio Edge podcast a review in iTunes
- Clinical Edge
- Free membership to Clinical Edge!
- Russell Wright
- Ocean View Physio
- Have you subscribed to the Podcast in iTunes yet?
- Acute Hamstring Tears – Online education for Physiotherapists for Clinical Edge members
- David on Twitter