Hamstrings are one of the most common acute muscular injuries in athletics and team sports. In this episode of the Physio Edge podcast I discuss recent research with promising results preventing hamstring injuries with Dr Kristian Thorborg, a Specialist Sports Physiotherapist in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This podcast is hosted by David Pope, an Australian Physiotherapist.
Links of Interest
- Get incredible legs by subscribing to the podcast in iTunes
- Review the Physio Edge podcast in iTunes
- Clinical Edge
- Kristian Thorborg’s editorial on BJSM
- Kristian Thorborg’s PhD Thesis
- Carl Askling
- Classification of hamstring injuries by Carl Askling on BJSM
- Carl Askling on BJSM podcast
- David on Twitter