David Pope and Dr Kristian Thorborg (Physiotherapist, PhD) discuss screening and rehabilitation of groin injuries.
Find out in this podcast:
- Which tests to use when screening for potential groin injuries
- Prevention tactics
- Acute groin injuries - initial management and exercise progressions
- Rehabilitation of adductor related groin pain
- Rehabilitation of hip flexor related groin pain
- Rehabilitation of long standing groin pain
- Conservative management of hip related groin pain and FAI
- Pubic symphysis
- Management of acute compared to long standing groin pain
- Role of manual therapy in the treatment of groin pain
- Adductor tendinopathy
- Load management for groin pain and much more!
This episode follows on from Episode 25 of the Physio Edge podcast on Groin Assessment with Dr Kristian Thororg. I hope you enjoy Kristian sharing his experience, research and knowledge of the evidence with us on the treatment of groin pain.
Links of Interest