How can you assess and treat patients’ with severe, ongoing neck pain with restriction in all directions, plus widespread, persistent pain throughout their body?
How can you make sense of your patients’ pain, and start them on the road to recovery?
Find out in this Clinical Edge member case study presentation “Painful conditions and what to do about them part 2 - Complex neck & widespread pain” presented by Simon Olivotto (Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, FACP).
You’ll also discover:
- How to assess neck pain patients to identify red flags, and specific pathology such as radiculopathy.
- Why pain education can make some patients pain WORSE, and how to avoid this.
- How to easily help your patient understand and make sense of their pain.
- Treatment strategies you can use immediately for severe, ongoing neck pain.
- How to set patients with widespread persistent pain that flares with even minimal activity, on the road to recovery, and reach their goals.
- Long term management strategies you can teach your patients to stay on top of their pain.
Improve your assessment and treatment of severe, persistent neck & widespread pain now with this Clinical Edge member presentation from Simon Olivotto (Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, FACP).