Free webinar - Exercise for rotator cuff tendinopathy - Does it work as we think it should, and can we do better? With Dr Chris Littlewood
Treatment for shoulder pain incorporates exercises in the form of strengthening, control, loading or stretches. What are the most effective exercises and types of exercise for long term shoulder pain or rotator cuff tendinopathy? How can we improve the effectiveness of our exercise program?
In this free webinar with Dr Chris Littlewood, you will discover:
- Does exercise work for shoulder pain?
- What are the limitations of our exercises for shoulder pain?
- How does exercise work for rotator cuff tendinopathy?
- How can we incorporate our exercise into a biopsychosocial model?
- How can we improve the results of our exercise program?
- What role does language and outcome expectation have on our treatment results?
- What are common fears and beliefs in shoulder pain patients?
- How can you address patient fears and beliefs?
- How can you help your patient develop "Mastery" of their exercise program?
- Which exercises can you include?
- Which self-monitoring tools can help your patients during their recovery?
- Other factors that may influence patient recovery and outcomes
- How you can help patients address other factors that may limit their treatment outcomes
CLICK HERE to enrol on this free webinar to be held on 28th August 2017. This webinar will be available to you with a free trial Clinical Edge membership and all Clinical Edge members on an ongoing basis from 29th August 2017.