Can you solve this case of a badminton player with a five year history of posterior shoulder pain and shoulder fatigue with overhead movements? Find out in this podcast with Jo Gibson (Clinical Physiotherapy Specialist). Discover the diagnosis and why the patient hasn’t improved with rehabilitation, as Jo reveals the case study and:
- Subjective clues to help diagnose this condition.
- Questions to ask in the subjective history.
- Differential diagnoses to keep in mind.
- How to identify and rule out red flags.
- Clinical tests to use to rule this condition in and out.
- What medical tests and MRI reveal.
- Common causes of this condition.
- Conservative, medical and surgical management and results.
- Ideal treatment pathways for this condition.
Free video series “Frozen shoulder assessment & treatment” with Jo Gibson
Shoulder: Steps to Success online course with Jo Gibson
Improve your assessment and treatment of shoulder pain with the Shoulder: Steps to Success online course with Jo Gibson, now available for enrolment at clinicaledge.co/shouldersuccess
Links associated with this episode:
- Get your access to the free video series “Frozen shoulder assessment & treatment” with Jo Gibson
- Improve your shoulder assessment & treatment with the Shoulder: Steps to Success online course with Jo Gibson
- Improve your confidence and clinical reasoning with a free trial Clinical Edge membership
- Join Jo Gibson live on Facebook & ask your shoulder related questions every Monday
- Download and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- Download the podcast now using the best podcast app currently in existence - Overcast
- Listen to the podcast on Spotify
- Jo Gibson on Twitter
- Let David know what you liked about this podcast on Twitter
- Review the podcast on iTunes
- Infographics by Clinical Edge