We’re heading into the holiday season, when your patients will either keep progressing with their rehab program, or give their exercises a miss for a while and risk an increase in symptoms, skip appointments in the new year, and disappear off your list.
How can you prepare & motivate your patients for the holiday period, or effectively hand over care of your patients to another therapist, so their pain and strength keep improving?
In this live mentoring session, the Clinical Edge presentation team of Specialist and Titled Physiotherapists will reveal to you:
- How to keep your patients engaged and progressing over the holiday period.
- If you’re going away, how to effectively keep in contact with patients or hand patients over to other therapists, and avoid losing them over the Christmas period.
- How to help kids and young athletes stay active and manage load over the holidays, to stay strong and healthy and avoid overuse injuries early next year.
Prepare your patients now, and set yourself up for a successful holiday season and new year with this free mentoring session.
Links associated with this episode:
- CLICK HERE to download your podcast handout
- Holiday season exclusive handout & infographic
- iTunes - Download and follow the podcast
- Overcast - Download the podcast in Overcast
- Spotify - Listen to the podcast on Spotify
- Comprehensive, practical training to improve your skills, clinical reasoning, treatment results & confidence with a free trial Clinical Edge membership
- Twitter - Paula Peralta
- Twitter - Simon Olivotto
- Twitter - David Toomey
- Twitter - Zoe Russell
- Let David know what you liked about this podcast on Twitter
- Follow and review the podcast on iTunes
- Infographics by Clinical Edge