Exercise is a vital component in our rehabilitation of patients with musculoskeletal pain and injuries.
How can you, as a Physiotherapist, Physical therapist or health professional, choose exercises for your patients that improve their pain, strength, control, confidence and the ability to reach their goals, without stirring up their pain?
Find out in this podcast with David Pope (APA Titled Sports & Musculoskeletal Physio) and David Toomey (NZ Titled Musculoskeletal Physio & PhD Candidate) from the Clinical Edge education & presentation team.
Links associated with this episode:
- iTunes - Download and follow the podcast
- Overcast - Download the podcast in Overcast
- Spotify - Listen to the podcast on Spotify
- Comprehensive, practical training to improve your skills, clinical reasoning, treatment results & confidence with a free trial Clinical Edge membership
- David Toomey
- Let David know what you liked about this podcast on Twitter
- Follow and review the podcast on iTunes
- Infographics by Clinical Edge