When should Transversus (TA) be included in your patient rehab? When is TA retraining a waste of time? Are your patients running like a block of wood with legs? Is planking good for anything other than entertaining your mates? How can we go beyond just treating the pain experience to connect with your patient and improve their performance.
In Episode 6 of the Physio Edge podcast, I chat with LJ Lee for the second time, this time covering TA, “Core Stability”, and more including:
- Retraining TA in your treatment
- McGill’s Big 3 exercises
- Body “flow” and agility Vs stiffness and rigidity
- Specificity of exercise
- How can the Cervical Spine affect knee pain in a squat?
- The Discover Physio Series
- “Salsa in your ribcage” and breathing
- The impact of intra-thoracic pressure on the pelvic floor