Plantar fasciopathy is one of the most common causes of foot pain in runners and non-athletes alike. Our understanding of plantar fasciopathy (PF) pathology and treatment has progressed significantly over recent years. In episode 60 of the Physio Edge podcast, Tom Goom and David Pope explore PF, what we know about it, and how you can explain the condition, treatment and recovery process to your patients.
You will discover:
- What we know about plantar fasciopathy
- What pathology is present
- When is imaging indicated, and what information does it provide
- Which forms of imaging are the most useful
- What are the risk factors for developing PF
- Which aspects of running may be related or contribute to developing PF?
- How can you explain PF the condition, treatment and recovery process to your patients
Download this podcast now to find out all of this and more
Links of Interest
Enrol on the free webinar “How to perform a running assessment” with Dr Rich Willy
Research associated with this episode