Shoulder pain & frozen shoulder can be extremely debilitating for patients, impacting their ability to sleep, fulfill their normal work and family role or have fun. How can you as a therapist understand your patients pain experience, help them feel supported and meet your patients needs throughout their journey to recovery from shoulder pain or frozen shoulder?
Find out in this podcast with Jo Gibson (Upper Limb Rehabilitation Specialist Physio), hosted by Clinical Edge, as you explore how the latest research can help improve your shoulder pain treatment.
The handout for this podcast consists of articles referenced in the podcast. There is no additional transcript or handout available.
Free webinar “5 common mistakes therapists make with shoulder pain, and what to do about them” with Jo Gibson
Register now for the free webinar "5 common mistakes therapists make with shoulder pain, and what to do about them" with Jo Gibson (Upper Limb Specialist Physio)
Frozen and stiff shoulder assessment & treatment with Jo Gibson
Shoulder: Steps to Success online course with Jo Gibson
Improve your assessment and treatment of shoulder pain with the Shoulder: Steps to Success online course with Jo Gibson, now available for enrolment at clinicaledge.co/shouldersuccess
Free trial Clinical Edge membership
Use a fresh approach to your musculoskeletal and sports injury treatment with a free trial Clinical Edge membership at clinicaledge.co/freetrial
Links associated with this episode:
- Improve your assessment and treatment of frozen and stiff shoulders now with Jo Gibson’s online course at clinicaledge.co/frozenshoulder
- Improve your shoulder assessment & treatment with the Shoulder: Steps to Success online course with Jo Gibson
- Improve your confidence and clinical reasoning with a free trial Clinical Edge membership
- Join Jo Gibson live on Facebook & ask your shoulder related questions every Monday
- Download and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- Download the podcast now using the best podcast app currently in existence - Overcast
- Listen to the podcast on Spotify
- Jo Gibson on Twitter
- Let David know what you liked about this podcast on Twitter
- Review the podcast on iTunes
- Infographics by Clinical Edge
Articles associated with this episode:
Ulack C, Suarez J, Brown L, Ring D, Wallace S, Teisberg E. What are People That Seek Care for Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy Experiencing in Their Daily Life?. Journal of Patient Experience. 2022 Jan;9:23743735211069811.