Shoulder pain & frozen shoulder can be extremely debilitating for patients, impacting their ability to sleep, fulfill their normal work and family role or have fun. How can you as a therapist understand your patients pain experience, help them feel supported and meet your patients needs throughout their journey to recovery from shoulder pain or frozen shoulder?
Find out in this podcast with Jo Gibson (Upper Limb Rehabilitation Specialist Physio), hosted by Clinical Edge, as you explore how the latest research can help improve your shoulder pain treatment.
The handout for this podcast consists of articles referenced in the podcast. There is no additional transcript or handout available.
Free trial Clinical Edge membership
Use a fresh approach to your musculoskeletal and sports injury treatment with a free trial Clinical Edge membership at clinicaledge.co/freetrial
Links associated with this episode:
- Free webinar - Rotator cuff revealed: Rehab & reasoning with Jo Gibson
- Improve your confidence and clinical reasoning with a free trial Clinical Edge membership
- Join Jo Gibson live on Facebook & ask your shoulder related questions every Monday
- Download and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- Download the podcast now using the best podcast app currently in existence - Overcast
- Listen to the podcast on Spotify
- Jo Gibson on Twitter
- Let David know what you liked about this podcast on Twitter
- Review the podcast on iTunes
- Infographics by Clinical Edge
Articles associated with this episode:
Download the podcast handout to receive the articles associated with this podcast.
Ulack C, Suarez J, Brown L, Ring D, Wallace S, Teisberg E. What are People That Seek Care for Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy Experiencing in Their Daily Life?. Journal of Patient Experience. 2022 Jan;9:23743735211069811.