Can shockwave improve pain and function in Achilles tendinopathy patients that fail to improve with rehab?
Find out in this podcast as Tom Goom (Running Physio) reveals whether the latest research supports the use of shockwave in Achilles tendinopathy patients, and how to successfully return patients to running and rehab.
Improve running injury assessment & treatment now with the Running Repairs Online course with Tom Goom at clinicaledge.co/runningrepairs
Tricky tendons - Your free video guide to tendinopathy treatment with Tom Goom.
Discover a new, effective approach to treatment of tricky tendinopathy presentations, and lesser known tendinopathies with this free video series presented by Tom Goom (Running Physio) and hosted by Clinical Edge.
Tom will reveal the secrets to successfully treat tendon pain, and get your patients back to running and sport quickly and easily, without stirring up their pain.
Get your free access to this video series now.
The handout for this podcast is an article referenced in the podcast. There is no additional transcript or handout available.
Links associated with this episode:
- Discover the simple secrets to successfully treat tendon pain in this free three part video series with Tom Goom
- Improve your confidence and clinical reasoning with a free trial Clinical Edge membership
- Join Tom live on Facebook & ask your shoulder related questions every Friday
- Download and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- Download the podcast now using the best podcast app currently in existence - Overcast
- Listen to the podcast on Spotify
- Tom Goom on Twitter
- Tom Goom’s website
- David Pope - Twitter
- David Pope & why I started Clinical Edge
- Review the podcast on iTunes
- Infographics by Clinical Edge