What strategies can you recommend to your patients that are recovering from injury or increasing their training to help improve physical recovery? Athletes often use various recovery strategies such as ice baths, compression stockings, massage and more to improve their recovery, but are they actually effective? What key strategies are evidence-based and useful?
Patients experiencing pain or a flareup may feel distressed or anxious. What mental recovery strategies can your patients use to help with these feelings of distress or anxiety?
Find out in this podcast with Tom Goom (Running Physio), as you discover the key recovery strategies for physical and mental health.
Improve running injury assessment & treatment now with the Running Repairs Online course with Tom Goom at clinicaledge.co/runningrepairs
Tricky tendons - Your free video guide to tendinopathy treatment with Tom Goom.
Discover a new, effective approach to treatment of tricky tendinopathy presentations, and lesser known tendinopathies with this free video series presented by Tom Goom (Running Physio) and hosted by Clinical Edge.
Tom will reveal the secrets to successfully treat tendon pain, and get your patients back to running and sport quickly and easily, without stirring up their pain.
Get your free access to this video series now.
Links associated with this episode:
- Discover the simple secrets to successfully treat tendon pain in this free three part video series with Tom Goom
- Improve your confidence and clinical reasoning with a free trial Clinical Edge membership
- Join Tom live on Facebook & ask your shoulder related questions every Friday
- Download and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- Download the podcast now using the best podcast app currently in existence - Overcast
- Listen to the podcast on Spotify
- Tom Goom on Twitter
- Tom Goom’s website
- David Pope - Twitter
- David Pope & why I started Clinical Edge
- Review the podcast on iTunes
- Infographics by Clinical Edge